Effective as of October 28, 2019
When you download, install, and use the App, we may collect the following personal data and information:
- Location information (Country/Region);
- Demographics (Age and Gender);
- Interests/affinities within the App;
- Information about your device (description of a device that is used to access the App, for example, device ID, type of OS, its version)
- Sessions (Completed Sessions across OS)
By using the App, you explicitly consent that:
- WE WILL NOT TRANSMIT ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT IF IT IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE TO YOU (E.G. TECHNICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS), UNLESS WE HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use all Personal Data and information to improve the App and deliver better experience. Among others, we may use your Personal data and information to:
- analyze, operate, maintain and improve the App, to add new features and services to the App;
- provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and reminders;
- customize product and service offerings and recommendations to you, including third-party products and offerings;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our App.
5. HOW WE STORE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Amplitude. Amplitude is a behavioral analytics product that is enabling us to see and analyze how you navigate through the App, what features you prefer the most, and how to improve your experience with the App. See more here about Amplitude's approach to privacy here;
- Backendless. Backendless is mBaaS is a complete backend with support for user authentication, data persistence, file storage, messaging and custom business logic. See more here about Amplitude's approach to privacy here;
We may preserve and share your Personal Data in response to a legal request from a competent authority (search warrant, subpoena, court order). We may also preserve and share your Personal Data when we have a good belief that that is necessary for a legitimate purpose: like detecting fraudulent behavior in the App, in order to protect the security of the App, and in other cases
If you choose to delete the App, we may retain your Information for as long as your account is active and within reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the App, but normally no longer that 1 year.
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to protect all collected Personal data and information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Among others, we utilize the following information security measures to protect your Personal data:
- Encryption of your Information in transit and in rest;
- Systematic vulnerability scanning and penetration testing;
- Protection of data integrity.
Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the App, or that your information won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us. If we learn of a security systems breach, we may post a notice, and will take reasonable steps to remedy the breach.7. YOUR RIGHTS
Modification, correction and erasure. You have a right to modify, correct, erase, and update your Personal Data by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access. You have a right to access your Personal Data you insert into the App and ask us about what king of Personal Data we have about you. You can do this by using the App settings or by writing us at email@example.com.
EEA residents. Individuals residing in the countries of the European Economic Area have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"). Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you have the following rights:
- Rectification of Personal Data and Restriction of Processing. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Personal Data that you submit to the App. If you believe that your Personal Data is inaccurate, you have right to contact us and ask us to correct such Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. . You shall also have the right to request restriction of processing of your Personal Data, if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data and we need some time to verify its accuracy.
- Access to your Personal Data and Data Portability. You shall have the right to request information about whether we have any Personal Data about you, to access your Personal data (including in a structured and portable form) by simply writing us at email@example.com. .
- Erasure of your Personal Data. If you believe that your Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or in cases where you have withdrawn your consent or object to the processing of your Personal Data, or in cases where the processing of your Personal Data does not otherwise comply with the GDPR, you have right to contact us and ask us to erase such Personal Data. You can simply write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. . Please be aware that erasing some Personal Data inserted by you may affect your possibility to utilize the App and its features. Erasure of some Personal Data may also take some time due to technical reasons.
- Notification requirements. We commit to notify you within reasonable period of time and your data protection authority within the timeframe specified in applicable law (72 hours) about any personal data breaches in the App.
- Data Protection Authorities. Subject to GDPR, you also have the right to (i) restrict our use of Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about any of our activities that you deem are not compliant with GDPR.
Please keep in mind that in case of a vague access, erasure, objection request or any other request in exercise of the mentioned rights we may engage the individual in a dialogue so as to better understand the motivation for the request and to locate responsive information. In case this is impossible, we reserve the right to refuse granting your request.
Please note that we will grant your request within 30 days after receiving it, but it may take us up to 90 days in some cases, for example for full erasure of your Personal Data stored in our backup systems - this is due to the size and complexity of the systems we use to store data.8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
General age limitation. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The App is not intended for children and we do not intentionally collect information about children under 13 years old. The App does not collect Personal Data from any person the Company actually knows is under the age of 13. If you are aware of anyone under 13 using the App, please contact us at email@example.com. and we will take required steps to delete such information and (or) delete her account.
Age limitation for EEA residents. Due to requirements of the GDPR you shall be at least 16 years old in order to use the App. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of the App by the EEA residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CONTACT US
Address: 2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #8414 CLAYMONT , DE 19703
Effective as of October 28, 2019
These Terms of Service (this "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("you") and Zenia, Inc, a company incorporated under the laws of the United States of America ("Company", "we" or "us") for the use of "Zenia - Yoga Teacher", a mobile application, the servers used by the application, the computer files stored on such servers, and all related services, including Training as defined further, features and content offered by the Company (collectively, the "App").ZENIA, INC TERMS OF SERVICE1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT
Please read this Agreement carefully. By creating downloading, accessing or using the App, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APP.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. We will notify you through the App, or by presenting you with a new version of the Agreement for you to accept if we make modifications that materially change your rights. Your continued use of the App after the effective date of an updated version of the Agreement will indicate your acceptance of the Agreement as modified.
We may also ask you to accept supplemental terms related to specific products or components, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. If such supplemental terms conflict with the Agreement, the later shall prevail. The supplemental terms shall govern only in respect to such product and component that you use and to the extent of the conflict.2. LIMITED LICENSE TO THE APP
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the App (including Training as defined further) for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
All rights, title, and interest in and to the App not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company. If you wish to use the Company's software, title, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name and/or any other identification with notable brand features or other content owned by the Company, you must obtain prior written permission from the Company. Permission requests may be sent to email@example.com. USE OF THE APP
Registration is required to access and use the App.
The App allows you make Training. "Training" shall mean audio and visual (images and video) yoga exercises, provided by us for you to apply them as envisaged by the App's functionality.
You may only use and access the App for authorized, acceptable and lawful purpose. You shall not use or access (or assist any third parties to use or access) the App in ways that:
- violate, or infringe our rights, the rights of other users or third parties, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other property rights;
- impersonate anyone;
- involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as spam, or other unsolicited advertising or messages;
- are generally illegal, obscene, harassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting illegal activities;
- involve any other use of the App not authorized use.
We ask you to be careful when using the application and be attentive to your well-being and health. We are not responsible for cases if you were injured during the training.4. YOUR CONTENT
As a part of your use of the App you may upload or otherwise make available some content including, but not limited to, video of you and/or other people and/or with other content ("Content").
You are solely responsible for the Content you upload or otherwise make available through the App. Your Content must not include content that is illegal, obscene, harassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting illegal activities.
When you upload or otherwise make available your Content through the App, you warrant and represent that:
- you possess all required rights and permissions to upload or otherwise make available the Content;
- the use of your Content does not violate, misappropriate or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other property rights.
By uploading or otherwise making available your Content through, via or in the App you hereby grant us or our affiliates a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable, transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, make derivative works of, publicly display or perform your Content in connection with the App or Third-party services, Company's general activities related to the App (including aggregation and technical improvement of the App), promotional activities, or otherwise with your consent.
We do not directly monitor or control the Content uploaded or otherwise made available through the App. The Company disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, arising out of the Content uploaded or otherwise made available through the App. However, the Company reserves the right to review your Content prior to submission to the App and to remove any such Content for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion. The Company undertakes to disable, delete or hide any Content that violates this Agreement or applicable law, or block you, if your use of the App.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children under COPPA or any other applicable law. The App is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we have actual knowledge is under the age of 13. You are not allowed to use the App if you are under the age of 13.
Due to requirements of the GDPR you shall be at least 16 years old in order to use the App. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of the App by the EU residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take steps to delete such information and (or) delete her account.6. SECURITY
You shall not download, access or use the App in such way as to disrupt, hamper or otherwise disturb the operation of the App.
It is explicitly forbidden under this Agreement to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise intrude into the App, its components and code.7. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
The Company controls and operates the App from various locations and makes no representation that the App is appropriate or available for use in all locations. The App or certain features of it may not be available in your location or may vary across locations.
THE APP IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW. THE COMPANY, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE APP WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE APP IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE APP IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS APP. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY'S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR USE OF THE APP OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO THE COMPANY, AS APPLICABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE COMPANY, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE APP ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONALL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE APP.10. USE OF MOBILE DEVICES
Please note that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply if you are using the App on a mobile device.11. ENFORCEMENT RIGHTS
We are not obligated to monitor access or use of the App, however, we reserve the right to do so for purposes of operating and maintaining the App, ensuring your compliance with this Agreement, and complying with applicable legal requirements. We may disclose unlawful conduct to law enforcement authorities; and pursuant to valid legal process, we may cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law. We reserve the right (but are not required) to remove or disable any content posted to the App or access to App at any time and without notice, and at our sole discretion, if we determine in our sole discretion that your content or use of the App is objectionable or in violation this Agreement.
The Company has no liability or responsibility to users of the App or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.12. CHANGES TO THE APP
From time to time and without prior notice to you, we may change, expand and improve the App. We may also, at any time, cease to continue operating part or all of the App or selectively disable certain features of the App. Your use of the App does not entitle you to the continued provision or availability of the App. Any modification or elimination of the App or any particular features will be done in our sole and absolute discretion and without an ongoing obligation or liability to you.13. INDEMNITY
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of this Agreement.14. TERMINATION AND SURVIVAL
We may suspend, or terminate your license or access to the App anytime for any reason, such as if you violate any material terms of this Agreement, or create harm, risk, or possible legal consequences for us, or other users.
Upon termination, provisions of the Agreement, which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimer, dispute resolution, indemnity, limited license to the App and limitations of liability.15. ASSIGNABILITY
You shall not transfer any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party without our prior written consent. All our rights and obligations under this Agreement may be assigned by us to any of our affiliates or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate restructuring, sale of assets, by operation of law, or otherwise, and by accepting this Agreement, you provide us your explicit consent that we may transfer any of your information and Content to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owners.16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Belarus without regard to its conflict of law provisions. ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE RESOLVED IN AN APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED IN THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the App must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.17. MISCELLANEOUS
If for any reason a court or other authorized state authority of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. A printed version of this Agreement shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings and shall be treated as public agreement.18. CONTACT US
If you have any comments or questions on any part of the services or any part of this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. To report a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the heading "Intellectual property report".
Our mailing address:
Address: 2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #8414 CLAYMONT , DE 19703